About Me

My Photo
The Diva tries her hand at wifedom and motherhood and dabbles in artsy things. She is a Certified Zentangle Teacher.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tuesday's class

click to enlarge

Last Tuesday, i had the pleasure of teaching a Zentangle® workshop to a group of teen moms at one of the local high schools in town.  I brought my little man with me, and he was very well behaved while i explained some of the benefits of Zentangling.

What i found, especially in this group, was that their individual personalities shone through in their tiles.   We just did one tile, as we only had an hour - but i'm booked to come back in the second week of January.   Hopefully we'll get the same turn out!  It was fun.

It was nice to do this workshop.  I haven't done any classes for over 2 months, as i've been hibernating with the new babe and all...

2 comments:

  1. Glad the class went well! Now you're back in the swing of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the baby, Laura. I'm following here now. Added my zennie to your linky. Would love it if you followed on my blog. That will help me to keep track and get back here.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
    Coleen in Ukraine
    http://vintageterrace2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

tangle me some zen, baby!!