First of all, as always - a few house keeping items:
- If you're NEW here (and there've been a lot of new additions to the party!) I'm working on creating some tutorials to help you out. You can click on the links above or: See "Getting Started" and "Tutorials"
- Last week's challenge slideshow is late, my apologies. Oh dearie, I hope to have it up and running soon!!
- To see all the past weekly challenges - click the tab above, or follow this link
- Please grab the button for the Weekly Challenge (on the right sidebar) to display on your blogs! share the fun!
- The limit of submissions to the slideshow is TWO, but please feel free to post as many as you like to your blogs. I will take the first two presented to each challenge.
- and i want to say a very extra special big heart felt thank you to everyone who donated funds last week. I continue to be amazed by the generosity of spirit of this wonderful community. HUGS!
Well, i hope you've all been enjoying the amazing guest challenges - i know i have been!
It's been a crazy week of attempted potty training - of almost taking Artoo back to the hospital - the arrival of another tooth (hence the almost return to the hospital)...
This is a holiday monday up here in Canada - Civic Holiday! We have some wonderful company this weekend - B-rad's cousin from Winnipeg and her boyfriend came up for a wedding and they've been staying with us and we've been celebrating our Civic...ness... with beer or in my case red wine. Mmm. Tasty.
It's been a beautiful weekend, here, too. Hot and sunny days - Chewie and i got outside and made pictures on the sidewalk with chalk...
|guess who had the chalk??|
it was nice - just me, some tunes, and the open road...
|Mmm, tasty ice creamy goodness...|
all in all - it was a good day. it was a nice drive, a beautiful day and there was lots of singing at the top of my lungs. good times.
I have a few more lovely guest challenges waiting in the wings, but Rick and Maria have given us a new tangle to play with!
Weekly Challenge #33: "New Tangle: Pendrills"
You can find the directions for this new tangle here at their newsletter - if you haven't subscribed, you can HERE
it took me a few tries, but if you give it those few tries - this tangle starts to take on a life of it's own, winding and twisting through the tile.
This is such a fun tangle, and i can't wait to see where else this new tangle will take me. Where will it take you?
and now - the fine print:
If you have a blog, add the site-specific URL where your tile is posted to the linkey machine below! Don't forget to link back here so that others can join in the fun! (if you don't know how to find this, you can see my half assed tutorial here)
Also, please feel free to come back often and visit the links of those people on the linkey machine - don't forget to leave a comment or feedback, everyone loves feedback. ;)
If you don't have a blog but still want to participate, you can email your tile to me and i will post it here. (See the contact tab above for my email address)
The deadline for each weekly challenge is Saturday night so that i can round everyone up by Sunday. What this means is that i will stop adding tiles to the slideshow on Sunday. You're still more than welcome to do the challenges and add your name to the linkey machine.
I will be more diligent with the linkey machine - by editing out the ones that don't work, the doubles, the links that lead to nowhere, the links that go just to blog home pages (this is why we need those site specific urls), and the spam. And there is some spam. :(