First of all, as always - a few house keeping items:
- If you're NEW here (and there've been a lot of new additions to the party!) I'm working on creating some tutorials to help you out. You can click on the links above or: See "Getting Started" and "Tutorials"
- To see all the past weekly challenges - click the tab above, or follow this link
- Please grab the button for the Weekly Challenge (on the right sidebar) to display on your blogs! share the fun!
- The limit of submissions to the slideshow is TWO, but please feel free to post as many as you like to your blogs. I will take the first two presented to each challenge.
- See Challenge #48's slideshow here
- and i want to say a very extra special big heart felt thank you to everyone who donated funds last week. I continue to be amazed by the generosity of spirit of this wonderful community. HUGS!
i wanted to say thank you to everyone who entered and shared their reasons why they love Zentangle. It's truly awe inspiring to read how many people have been touched and how their lives have changed.
This week we finally put up our Christmas tree. I have to say, Christmas with a three year old is much more exciting than with a two year old. Chewie has been singing Frosty the Snowman for the last 2 weeks! He 'helped' with the tree, as much as you'd expect a three year old to help.
|Chewie's letter to the man in Red|
|Artoo and i by the tree|
Artoo had some doctors appointments this week, they went well. His podiatrist says his feet (which were both clubbed and have been in casts, and now boots/brace since he was born) are a perfect 10 out of 10! Then he got vaccinated for the RSV virus. Since then he's been a bit feverish and cranky, but i'll take that if it means he skips RSV this year.
Weekly Challenge #51: New Tangle, FIFE
I've been meaning to post this challenge since the tangle was announced but with the last couple of crazy weeks we've had, i'm only getting to it now.
Fife is an awesome tangle... it's very similar to my tangle Versa that i came up with in March. I love these geometric patterns, they look so impressive on a tile!!
You can see instructions to FIFE here in the latest Zentangle Newsletter.
The challenge is to explore this new tangle and see what it's capable of! Have fun!
If you have a blog, add the site-specific URL where your tile is posted to the linkey machine below! Don't forget to link back here so that others can join in the fun! (if you don't know how to find this, you can see my half assed tutorial here)
Also, please feel free to come back often and visit the links of those people on the linkey machine - don't forget to leave a comment or feedback, everyone loves feedback. ;)
If you don't have a blog but still want to participate, you can email your tile to me and i will post it here. (See the contact tab above for my email address)
The deadline for each weekly challenge is Saturday night so that i can round everyone up by Sunday. What this means is that i will stop adding tiles to the slideshow on Sunday. You're still more than welcome to do the challenges and add your name to the linkey machine. I will be more diligent with the linkey machine - by editing out the ones that don't work, the doubles, the links that lead to nowhere, the links that go just to blog home pages (this is why we need those site specific urls), and the spam. And there is some spam. PLEASE do not put your *home* page in the linkey machine. please? for me??