Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wow, it's an honour just to be nominated!



Online PhD Programs

So, apparently i've been nominated as one of the most fascinating blogs in 2011 in the teaching blog category!!

::blush::

i'm very excited.

from the website:
The Most Fascinating Blog Awards are an annual collection of the web’s most inspirational and thought-provoking blogs.
To be nominated for the award, your blog must:
  • Inspire your audience
  • Encourage discussion through comment posting
  • Contain genuinely fascinating content
Blogs are nominated by our editorial team and are voted on by our readers.

Isn't that the coolest?

(HEART!!)

Feel free to vote for me over there on the right!!  Voting starts January 21st and goes to the 26th.

22 comments:

  1. Will do! We love this blog and the community you have built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Laura, congratulations!!!!!!!! This is awesome and well-deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura,

    You meet all three requirements and then some! Congrats and good luck!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! You SO deserve this! What you have built and fostered is something oh-so-special--I'm glad that this is recognized now being acknowledged even outside of our circle of Tanglers!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I agree with the others. You have more than met all the criteria and created a wonderful community of tanglers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! Congratulations! I can't wait to vote!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I will definitely be voting for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura, Congrats!! You deserve it, I will be
    voting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting! Thank you for all you do - I love coming here :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You get my vote!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This Fantastic...Congratulations.
    I will vote for you !

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful tribute to you, and very well deserved! I'll be voting for you - you have contributed much to my enjoyment of fairly newly retired life!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So awesome! I just found this blog and started the challenges with the new year, and am already hooked! I'll vote!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's terrific! Congratulations on your nod :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats! You will have my vote...so well deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Laura.
    You have been a true inspiration and you have kept us going tangle after tangle with all the exciting challenges- inspite of all the odds !! Congratulations!! Vote is yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Félicitations Laura! This is well deserved. You have my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have my vote! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

tangle me some zen, baby!!