First of all, as always - a few house keeping items:
- If you're NEW here (and there've been a lot of new additions to the party!) I'm working on creating some tutorials to help you out. You can click on the links above or: See "Getting Started" and "Tutorials"
- To see all the past weekly challenges - click the tab above, or follow this link
- Please grab the button for the Weekly Challenge (on the right sidebar) to display on your blogs! share the fun!
- The limit of submissions to the slideshow is TWO, but please feel free to post as many as you like to your blogs. I will take the first two presented to each challenge.
- and i want to say a very extra special big heart felt thank you to everyone who donated funds. I continue to be amazed by the generosity of spirit of this wonderful community. HUGS!
It's been a really exhausting week - after Artoo's MRI he was sleepy and clingy for a few days. For the last couple of days his throat has been bothering him so it's been pretty tense. Part of his syndrome is that his swallow is weak, so when his throat is sore he really doesn't handle saliva well and ends up choking.
and now my throat is sore.
so, anyway - short post this week...
Weekly Challenge #61: "UMT v.II"
Welcome to the second installment of UMT (Use My Tangle), where the challenge is to use a tangle created by YOU! If you don't know about UMT - here's the scoop: The first Monday of each month will feature a home-made tangle - chosen at random from the linky list here. Anyone who has created their own tangle is eligible for submission, providing it follows the guidelines listed here.
The challenge, then, is to learn the new tangle and to use it in your tile or Zentangled inspired piece.
Using the random number generator, this week's tangle comes to us from Mariët, called GOLVEN, which is the Dutch word for waves.. you can find instructions for her tangle here.
|fun fun fun!|
If you have a blog, add the site-specific URL where your tile is posted to the linkey machine below! Don't forget to link back here so that others can join in the fun! (if you don't know how to find this, you can see my half assed tutorial here)
Also, please feel free to come back often and visit the links of those people on the linkey machine - don't forget to leave a comment or feedback, everyone loves feedback. ;)
If you don't have a blog but still want to participate, you can email your tile to me and i will post it here. (See the contact tab above for my email address). The deadline for each weekly challenge is Saturday night so that i can round everyone up by Sunday. What this means is that i will stop adding tiles to the slideshow on Sunday. You're still more than welcome to do the challenges and add your name to the linkey machine.
I will be more diligent with the linkey machine - by editing out the ones that don't work, the doubles, the links that lead to nowhere, the links that go just to blog home pages (this is why we need those site specific urls), and the spam. And there is some spam. PLEASE do not put your *home* page in the linkey machine... please? for me??