First of all, as always - a few house keeping items:
- If you're NEW here (and there've been a lot of new additions to the party!) I'm working on creating some tutorials to help you out. You can click on the links above or: See "Getting Started" and "Tutorials"
- To see all the past weekly challenges - click the tab above, or follow this link
- Please grab the button for the Weekly Challenge (on the right sidebar) to display on your blogs! share the fun!
- The limit of submissions to the slideshow is TWO, but please feel free to post as many as you like to your blogs. I will take the first two presented to each challenge.
- and i want to say a very extra special big heart felt thank you to everyone who donated funds. I continue to be amazed by the generosity of spirit of this wonderful community. HUGS!
Thanks for all your birthday wishes in the comments last week. 32 really feels eerily like 31... which felt very similar to 30... honestly, i still feel about 24.
|my hilarious boy|
I've spent the majority of the past week popping cold and sinus pills trying to beat this bloody cold. it took most of the week, but i feel pretty good now... thankfully.
|playing in the backyard in Artoo's sun tent|
This weekend is Victoria Day in Canada. So, B-rad is off work - which makes Chewie and Artoo both ecstatic when they find out he's still here when they get up in the morning (makes me pretty happy too!) - we've been playing outside in the sun, and Sunday afternoon we went and got a bunch of flowers for my front flower bed, let's hope i can keep 'em alive (i don't have the greenest of thumbs) - i'll try to remember to snap a photo when they're all planted.
|i love this pic so much - see how Chewie just loves Artoo?? awww|
|oooh, a sad day.... poor Red Glasses....|
Weekly Challenge #71: New Tangle - Pea-Nuckle
(If you're a regular here, you knew this was coming.)
This week the founders of Zentangle(R) released a new tangle in their Zentangle Newsletter created by Maria's daughter, Molly Hollibough. If you're not already subscribed, you can do so here.
This tangle is pretty great, and the more i did it, the more i loved it. You can find the instructions to Pea-Nuckle here.
So, the challenge is to use Pea-Nuckle in your tile or ZIA! Have fun!
If you have a blog, add the site-specific URL where your tile is posted to the linkey machine below! Don't forget to link back here so that others can join in the fun! (if you don't know how to find this, you can see my half assed tutorial here)
Also, please feel free to come back often and visit the links of those people on the linkey machine - don't forget to leave a comment or feedback, everyone loves feedback. ;)
If you don't have a blog but still want to participate, you can email your tile to me and i will post it here. (See the contact tab above for my email address). The deadline for each weekly challenge is Saturday night so that i can round everyone up by Sunday. What this means is that i will stop adding tiles to the slideshow on Sunday. You're still more than welcome to do the challenges and add your name to the linkey machine.
Hey - i should note here quickly that i try my best to get the slideshows up in a timely fashion, but sometimes my life gets in the way (like when Artoo spends a week in the hospital, just for example) so, please be patient. thanks. HUG
I will be more diligent with the linkey machine - by editing out the ones that don't work, the doubles, the links that lead to nowhere, the links that go just to blog home pages (this is why we need those site specific urls), and the spam. And there is some spam. PLEASE do not put your *home* page in the linkey machine... please? for me??