Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's that time again

 To see this week's challenge follow this link

It's that time again!  And i'm happy to announce two things:

1) i've been nominated for the 2012 Most Fascinating Teachers Blog awards again!
2) Because of the success of last year's awards, they have created a category SOLELY for Certified Zentangle Teachers.

Fascination Awards



I have to say that i am so excited to see Zentangle Teachers recognized in this way.  If you should feel so inclined, please vote for me!  :)

Here's a quick photo of the award that i won last year!
Voting begins JULY 16th!! Once official voting is open, you will be able to see the full list of nominees!

10 comments:

  1. wow, laura! that's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats... you certainly put a lot into this blog... You deserve it... This is really exciting and great for you... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! great news!! Agree with Bonnie, You deserve this!! you have taken Zentangle to another platform with your weekly challenges. GOOD LUCK

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful for you. Congratulations! I'm taking the training in September, and I'm so excited about being able to join the ranks of "qualified" and "certified" zentangle instructor. I've only been tangling since April 1, but I knew almost immediately THIS WAS FOR ME! Best wishes and good luck. I'll watch for the post that tells us how and where to vote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, well, guess I will have to be happy with being nominated :-)

    PS - Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll vote for you for the 2nd year in a row. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Laura!! You've got my vote!! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You so deserve this honor, Laura! You have inspired so many people to pick up their pens every week and have some fun. Your consistency alone is an inspiration! Don't know how you do it, but you do. Lovies from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exciting! Congratulations - I was the first to vote for you :)

    ReplyDelete

tangle me some zen, baby!!