Friday, July 6, 2012

quickie

This week's challenge can be found here

A friend of mine is a brilliant artist, who does these wonderfully imaginative and absolutely stunning self portraits.... but she hasn't done one in a while - so today i challenged her on facebook, saying if she did one - i'd do one....

so, here it is.
ehhh.
It's a good thing i'm a Zentangler, cuz i don't really have a future in portraits. lol
It doesn't look like me at all....well, maybe a little bit in the eyes... but the rest? no. 

anyway - have a great weekend everyone.

9 comments:

  1. You are so talented. Awesome portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the eyes are really good! I haven't seen enough photos of you to know exactly how you look. People can look so different from one photo to the next! The only attempt I made at a self-portrait didn't look much like me either. At least I HOPE it didn't! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i think maybe the face is a little 'me', but the head shape...not so much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's so great! You're a cutie pie:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a great portrait, you don't give yourself enough credit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you did a great job, I can see a resemblance from the photos you have posted on your blog. Very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's amazing. Your drawing has both softness and strength in it, and I think that reflects what the little I know of you from your blog. It reflects your character.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First I didn't like Auraknot, but gave it a try and ok now with me. Not my favorite patterns, but its ok :-).... Every week I am looking forward to your challenges Laura. Thanks for making this possible! love 'n greetz, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

tangle me some zen, baby!!