First of all, as always - a few house keeping items:
- If you're NEW here (and there've been a lot of new additions to the party!) I'm working on creating some tutorials to help you out. You can click on the links above or: See "Getting Started" and "Tutorials"
- To see all the past weekly challenges - click the tab above, or follow this link
- Please grab the button for the Weekly Challenge (on the right sidebar) to display on your blogs! share the fun!
- The limit of submissions to the slideshow is TWO, but please feel free to post as many as you like to your blogs. I will take the first two presented to each challenge.
- and i want to say a very extra special big heart felt thank you to everyone who donated funds. I continue to be amazed by the generosity of spirit of this wonderful community. HUGS!
Artoo is slowly but surely getting better - he's still recovering, add some teething issues on top of that - which has left us with a very trying and exhausting week... again. life. oh, our lives.
In the middle of this exhausting week - we had a night of crazy wind and thunder storms. We were on Tornado watch and the power was out from 4:45pm until ten to midnight.
|Storm's a comin!!|
|Chewie wanted to see some of the hail stones so i ran outside and grabbed some.|
|My little Hipster Artoo|
|I love this little Chewie face soooo much.....|
Weekly Challenge #77: UMT v. VI "Fiore di Pietro"
This week's challenge to use one of your challenges is a special one.
The tangle is called "Fiore di Pietro", and it's created by Rho Densmore, CZT. Fiore di Pietro is a beautiful loving tribute to Rho's brother in law. Please read her words on her blog and see the instructions there as well.
Rho is also asking for permission to use your tile/piece in a memorial for her family - you can email her your permission or give her permission on your blog.
here's my contribution (and of course, Rho, you have permission to use mine)
|Fiore di Pietro|
I really liked this tangle, it's trickier than i thought to get all the circles lined up symmetrically, but i kinda like the look of the off-kilter circles.
Have a great week!
If you have a blog, add the site-specific URL where your tile is posted to the linkey machine below! Don't forget to link back here so that others can join in the fun! (if you don't know how to find this, you can see my half assed tutorial here)
Also, please feel free to come back often and visit the links of those people on the linkey machine - don't forget to leave a comment or feedback, everyone loves feedback. ;)
If you don't have a blog but still want to participate, you can email your tile to me and i will post it here. (See the contact tab above for my email address). The deadline for each weekly challenge is Saturday night so that i can round everyone up by Sunday. What this means is that i will stop adding tiles to the slideshow on Sunday. You're still more than welcome to do the challenges and add your name to the linkey machine.
Hey - i should note here quickly that i try my best to get the slideshows up in a timely fashion, but sometimes my life gets in the way (like when Artoo spends a week in the hospital, just for example) so, please be patient. thanks. HUG
I will be more diligent with the linkey machine - by editing out the ones that don't work, the doubles, the links that lead to nowhere, the links that go just to blog home pages (this is why we need those site specific urls), and the spam. And there is some spam. PLEASE do not put your *home* page in the linkey machine... please? for me??