Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hello everyone,
Today is Thanksgiving up here in Canada.
So i'm enjoying time with my family, and eating too much turkey and pumpkin pie.

I just wanted to say that i am so thankful for each and every one of you who visit my challenge and who participate each week... you continue to inspire me every day, and i have learned so much from all of you and will continue to learn from you - and that's pretty amazing.

and i'm so very thankful for the Zentangle family we've all become.  

See y'all tomorrow morning for the weekly challenge.

8 comments:

  1. I like to thank you Laura! For the weekly challenge while you have quite a busy life. I agree with you about the 'Zentangle family'; it's often like a warm bath.
    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your family.

    Love,
    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Laura and family from an East Coast Canuck. I am very thankful for the work you put into doing this challenge; I look forward to it every week and enjoy being part of this 'Zentangle family'

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE HIT 500000!!
    Happy ThanksGiving Laura, and Family from India :) Thank you for the challenging challenges, I never realized how much I look forward for Mondays:)
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving! love 'n greetz from the Netherlands!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving, Laura and family!!! Hope you have a great day...this reminds me I need to start baking and freezing goodies for ours in a little over a month!! We always have the family here...I am "the mom"! Jay in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving to you and the entire Diva family! And congratulations for going over one-half million pageviews!! Great accomplishment.

    You're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy thanksgiving, laura! i hope you had a great day with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving Laura - have a great day with your loved ones :)

    ReplyDelete

tangle me some zen, baby!!