First of all, as always - a few house keeping items:
- If you're NEW here (and there've been a lot of new additions to the party!) I'm working on creating some tutorials to help you out. You can click on the links above or: See "Getting Started" and "Tutorials"
- To see all the past weekly challenges - click the tab above, or follow this link
- Please grab the button for the Weekly Challenge (on the right sidebar) to display on your blogs! share the fun!
- The limit of submissions to the slideshow is TWO, but please feel free to post as many as you like to your blogs. I will take the first two presented to each challenge.
- and i want to say a very extra special big heart felt thank you to everyone who donated funds. I continue to be amazed by the generosity of spirit of this wonderful community. HUGS!
We brought Artoo home from the hospital on Tuesday night, after a number of long nights and terrible sleeps - we just thought he'd recover better at home. It was nice to have him home in time to carve pumpkins for Halloween!
|Artoo, home from the hospital, taking a photo with his BEADS of COURAGE and his pumpkin|
So, i dusted off the face paints, and we did it up right.
|Darth Chewie, ready to trick or treat.|
|Here's a close up of the face painted goodness.|
All i can say is that i hope that this surgery will make our lives easier in the long run. Right now, though, we're all pretty tired and miserable.
As some of you know, the first Monday of each month is a Use My Tangle challenge, where we all take a crack at one of the tangles created by YOU! (You can submit your tangle using the tab above, please read carefully to ensure that your tangle follows the guidelines)
I was really excited to see that this month's tangle was Socc, created by Erin Olson, CZT. I llllllove this tangle, and i had used it quite a bit for a while, then as you do, i forgot about it... so when it came up in the random number generator i was like: Oh! YEAH!!! Sweet.
You can see the instructions and her write up about how Socc came into being and her Ah-hah moment here on her blog.
Here's my tile for this week:
If you have a blog, add the site-specific URL where your tile is posted to the linkey machine below! Don't forget to link back here so that others can join in the fun! (if you don't know how to find this, you can see my half assed tutorial here)
Also, please feel free to come back often and visit the links of those people on the linkey machine - don't forget to leave a comment or feedback, everyone loves feedback. ;)
If you don't have a blog but still want to participate, you can email your tile to me and i will post it here. (See the contact tab above for my email address). The deadline for each weekly challenge is Saturday night so that i can round everyone up by Sunday. What this means is that i will stop adding tiles to the slideshow on Sunday. You're still more than welcome to do the challenges and add your name to the linkey machine.
I will be more diligent with the linkey machine - by editing out the ones that don't work, the doubles, the links that lead to nowhere, the links that go just to blog home pages (this is why we need those site specific urls), and the spam. And there is some spam. PLEASE do not put your *home* page in the linkey machine... please? for me??