About Me

My Photo
The Diva tries her hand at wifedom and motherhood and dabbles in artsy things. She is a Certified Zentangle Teacher.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Post 100th Challenge Post and Challenge #99 Slideshow

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words of congratulations.  What an honour it's been to be a part of this.

I'm so happy the video went over well, to date (according to Vimeo stats) the video has been viewed 1,291 times! that's sweet!!


Now for the fun part...
I wish i had more tiles to give away.

Tile #1 goes to:


Tile #2 goes to:


Tile #3 goes to:

And last, but not least Tile #4 goes to:



ladies, please email me your snail mail addresses and i'll get those in the mail in the New Year!
my email can be found in the "contact me" tab above.

Now, here's the slideshow for Margaret Bremner's guest post, challenge #99!



If you have trouble viewing this slideshow you can see the online gallery here

I hope you all have an amazing holiday!! Merry Christmas!!

Love Laura and all of us at Casa Diva

1 comment:

  1. The slide show isn't showing up for me. I haven't had any trouble in the past.

    ReplyDelete

tangle me some zen, baby!!