About Me

My Photo
The Diva tries her hand at wifedom and motherhood and dabbles in artsy things. She is a Certified Zentangle Teacher.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Hey everyone!

i just wanted to say that there have been a few people who have emailed their submissions for the slideshows, and i want to apologize if i have missed you!

Because of the volume of emails i'm beginning to get i need to make a small change.  Don't worry, you can still email me your tiles.

What i propose is that you use the Challenge number as your subject line, which will make it easier for me to sort and make sure i didn't miss anyone each week.

if you don't have a blog, you can email your tiles/submission to lauraharmz (at) gmail (dot) com

Subject Line: Challenge #___

Thanks in advance,

Laura

1 comment:

  1. I really got into this pattern after about 30 seconds...Thanks so much, Jane (and Laura).

    ReplyDelete

tangle me some zen, baby!!