Happy Monday Morning everyone!First of all, as always - a few house keeping items:
- If you're NEW here I've created a few tutorials to help you out. You can click on the links above or: See "Getting Started" and "Tutorials"
- To see all the past weekly challenges - click the tabs above (they are updated sporadically, please bear with me)
- Please grab the button for the Weekly Challenge (on the right sidebar) to display on your blogs! share the fun!
- The limit of submissions to the slideshow is TWO, but please feel free to post as many as you like to your blogs. A note about entering your images for the slideshows: Those of you without blogs or image sharing sites like flickr or picasa, please continue to email your images to weeklychallenge at mail dot com (not gmail, just mail). Everyone else - Please PLEASE PLEASE submit your SITE SPECIFIC URL in the linkey machine. I understand if sometimes you forget, that's fine. Compiling the slideshows is a lot of work, so any help in this regard is appreciated. Also, please do not use the Weekly Challenge as a way to drive traffic to your website if you are not participating. not cool.
- i have set up a newsletter, sorta. You can subscribe to it HERE or in the Subscribe tab above! Now, the idea for this newsletter is NOT to send one each Monday before the challenges. That is too much work. But i thought it might try to write a newsletter once a month-ish... Frankly, people kept asking me if i had a newsletter, so i thought i'd give it a try.
- I know that some of you have told me that the paypal button does not work, and some of you have had no trouble, i'm not sure why it's inconsistent, I've just redone the code...again.... If all else fails you can donate to my paypal address which is madam_diva (a t) yahoo (d o t) com
This week was a veritable roller-coaster - with temperatures *SOARING* up to 17C (63F)! Me and the boys took full advantage and got out on our deck... our backyard is still covered in slowly melting snow, but up on the deck it was glorious.
|I love my qundary mug.... especially when it's filled with coffee. :)|
|Chewie painting an underwater Taxi.|
I got this picture of him helping Artoo walk across the lawn (he's still not very stable on uneven ground) and my heart just melts every time i see how much he loves and looks after his little brother.
|i love this picture so much|
|Permanent Premature Teenage Epression|
|But he does smile a lot too|
In my sleep deprived haste last week, i totally forgot that last week's challenge should have been a Use My Tangle challenge... my bad. I was going to make it this week's challenge, but Rick and Maria at Zentangle HQ have released the step-outs for their new tangle "Rixty" in the newest Zentangle Newsletter.
They actually released the tangle itself a few weeks back, giving us the chance to deconstruct it ourselves.
The step-outs can be found HERE for Rixty, but feel free to use your own deconstructions instead.
The challenge is to give it a try! Have Fun!
Have a great week!!
If you have a blog, add the site-specific URL where your tile is posted to the linkey machine below! Don't forget to link back here so that others can join in the fun! (if you don't know how to find this, you can see my half assed tutorial here) Also, please feel free to come back often and visit the links of those people on the linkey machine - don't forget to leave a comment or feedback, everyone loves feedback. ;)
If you don't have a blog but still want to participate, you can email your tile to me and i will put it in the slideshow. (send submissions to: weeklychallenge at mail.com) [not gmail, just mail]. I just ask that you put in the subject line: Challenge # ________
The deadline for each weekly challenge is Saturday night so that i can round everyone up by Sunday. What this means is that i will stop adding tiles to the slideshow on Sunday. You're still more than welcome to do the challenges and add your name to the linkey machine. - although to be honest the deadline is pretty forgiving.
I will be more diligent with the linkey machine - by editing out the ones that don't work, the doubles, the links that lead to nowhere, the links that go just to blog home pages (this is why we need those site specific urls), and the spam. And there is some spam. PLEASE do not put your *home* page in the linkey machine... please? for me??