Monday, May 19, 2014

A Long Canadian Weekend

Hey Hey,

we are celebrating Victoria Day here in Canada - a Federal Holiday, held the last Monday before May 25 in honour of Queen Victoria's birthday.

As is tradition here at the Diva Challenge, on weeks where Monday is a holiday - the challenge will be on Tuesday Morning, so i'll see you all bright and early Tuesday morning.

but before i go, i just wanted to announce the winner of my birthday giveaway:


Congrats Jean! i've sent you an email!
Thanks for your jokes, everyone!

see you tomorrow!

Laura

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great joke from Jean. Have a fab Victoria Day and look forward to tomorrow's challenge LindaB x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo excited to win the book, Laura. I have never won anything - ever!! So, I'm off to buy some lottery tickets. When I win that too, I'll remember you :) Thanks, Laura!

    ReplyDelete

tangle me some zen, baby!!