Monday, June 15, 2015

Weekly Challenge #222

Happy Monday everyone,

Every day is a count down until summer vacation in our house right now.  Chewie and Artoo have been busy "working" already... They earn $0.01 per pinecone they pick up off the front lawn, and you'd think that wouldn't be very much, but between the two of them they have picked up over 1200 pine cones.  

Play time!!
 we've been having some amazing weather - nice and hot.  The boys have been having a great time in the spray park nearby.

summer time cute guy!
 And we are just at the beginning of family functions, weddings, grads, and BBQs.  We took some time this weekend to have some ice cream.

waiting for our blizzards!
Sunday morning i went and ran another 10K with my good friend from Regina - i had pretty good time considering the hilly course.  but i worked hard.



 It was a good time.

Weekly Challenge #222: "Colours of the Rainbow!"

This week the challenge is to use multi colours - use 'em if you got 'em!

I used a black Zendala tile and my Sakura Moonlight gel pens.  They're so fun, and also black light sensitive!


You can use coloured paper, coloured pens, or pencils, water colour or crayons - anything you like!! 
Happy Pride week!

If you have a blog, add the site-specific URL where your tile is posted to the linkey machine below! Don't forget to link back here so that others can join in the fun! (if you don't know how to find this, you can see my half assed tutorial here) Also, please feel free to come back often and visit the links of those people on the linkey machine - don't forget to leave a comment or feedback, everyone loves feedback. ;) 
If you have a blog or host your images on line (like on Flickr or Picassa or Pinterest), add the site-specific URL where your tile is posted to the linkey machine below! Don't forget to link back here so that others can join in the fun! (if you don't know how to find this, you can see my half assed tutorial here) Also, please feel free to come back often and visit the links of those people on the linkey machine - don't forget to leave a comment or feedback, everyone loves feedback. ;)

18 comments:

  1. You gave us an easy one this week, Laura and it was fun. I always enjoy reading about you and your family, glad things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a superb Zendala, the colours are so effective against the black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suggested to do by my CZT - this is the first time I've submitted - hope I did it right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a lot of fun playing with colour! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, number 23 is a mistake. I caught enter button with my finger when the page jumped and my url was still in it from somewhere else. I can't see where I can delete it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun fun fun. I love the weekly challenges. Thank you thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for adding color to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I took your lead today. Gel pens on black tile. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tile and such a fun challenge. Glad you had fun on your run!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tile and such a fun challenge. Glad you had fun on your run!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so impressed that you manage to fit running into your incredibly busy schedule. Thanks for this challenge which forced me to stretch since I'm pretty much a novice when it comes to working with color.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love all of your pics this week!!! May your summer be long lasting and full of fun!!! Enjoy!! I really love your Zendala tile!! I'm off to providence this weekend for the #20 class. Wish you were going to pay a visit! :0(
    Happy Summer :0) Annette

    ReplyDelete
  13. Color is my nemesis. Thanks for challenging me to tackle her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the Challenge! I'm STILL trying to get comfortable using color in my tangles. Not sure how I feel about my entry for the week, but I'm posting it anyway....better late than never! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do not usually use color but I do like putting down a little watercolor!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great challenge. I just didn't have much time to work on it this week. So I did a take-off on a tile I did for another challenge recently. It's late, and I need to go to bed. Have a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for doing this. I am new to Zentangle challenges and I am really enjoying pushing myself to create more.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is really a wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete

tangle me some zen, baby!!