Monday, February 8, 2016

Weekly Challenge #254

Good Morning everyone!!

I was looking through my phone and i found this photo that i thought i should share.  It was so funny.  I came downstairs one morning and found Chewie had made the full transition into Darth Vader, and was patiently awaiting his breakfast.

"I find your lack of bacon disturbing" 
We had a really chill week this week.  Which was great.  No appointments or meetings. It was really great after the business of the week before.

my three boys
I also took this picture, which i love, of my three boys cuddling on the couch on Saturday night.  I'm a lucky lucky girl.

Weekly Challenge #254: "Valentangle"
This Sunday is Valentines Day! this week's challenge is:

Create a tile or piece with a Valentine's Day Flair, hearts as strings, red or pink microns or gelly rolls... whatever floats your LoveBoat!!

Molygon, Rock n Roll-Diva Dance, and flux come to mind when i think of Valentine related tangles.  Ribons, lace, glitter...

Here's your chance to go over the top. 
kiss kiss
Make one or two and share them with someone you love! 
have fun!! 

f you have a blog, add the site-specific URL where your tile is posted to the linkey machine below! Don't forget to link back here so that others can join in the fun! (if you don't know how to find this, you can see my half assed tutorial here) Also, please feel free to come back often and visit the links of those people on the linkey machine - don't forget to leave a comment or feedback, everyone loves feedback. ;) 
If you have a blog or host your images on line (like on Flickr or Picassa or Pinterest), add the site-specific URL where your tile is posted to the linkey machine below! Don't forget to link back here so that others can join in the fun! (if you don't know how to find this, you can see my half assed tutorial here) Also, please feel free to come back often and visit the links of those people on the linkey machine - don't forget to leave a comment or feedback, everyone loves feedback. ;)


21 comments:

  1. Cute collection of men you've got going there! Love the Diva Dance surrounding your pretty heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that photo of Dearth Vader is so funny :-) I love your tile, the heart looks like a yummy biscuit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, how does Darth eat? I've always wondered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always the master of the Diva Dance. Maybe cause you are the diva? I always have trouble with that one. I posted two this morning. I had a dream about one tile, so I woke up and did it! The other... I was sleepy, and needed something simple. Always forget about BB, but often enjoy the outcome, though shading has be dumbfounded. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BACON! Love that! Thanks for the challenge, Laura. Have a brilliant day! CHeryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Darth Vader pic is hysterical!! Love the challenge and your example.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snow days here in Maryland so lots of time to work on this heart full challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello and Good morning! This is the fist time I've participated in the challenge as I don't do a lot of drawing, but I did want to share just because I've enjoyed everyone else's drawings so much over the last year. Thank you everybody and Happy Valentine's Day to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lots of beautiful hearths here. I am not proud about mine. But I choose to show it anyway. Because I am in trouble making hearths. And that´s the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love drawing hearts. I was able to do my 1st one on my first official artist tiles and my 2nd on my 1st official Zentangle® artist tile (lol I only have 5 of those atm so I will be a bit picky as to what I put on them)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I decided to use a quote from one of my favorite love songs! Yay, Beatles. And, like you, I threw in a little Diva Dance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A truly love-ly challenge this week! So many gorgeous contributions, I love it. :-)
    Wish you all - and especially you and your family, Laura - a wonderful Valentine's Day with all your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty tile Laura - I especially like your Diva Dance background!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is my very first zentangle other than just practicing tangles. I used a coloring page for the string. I gave it to hubby for his valentine and he immediately put it up for everyone to see. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not my best but I enjoyed the process! thanks for these challenges

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the first of your challenges I have participated in. I felt inspired when I opened my box of chocolates after reading this blog post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh dear. Please delete my link Laura. I posted it to the wrong challenge! :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh dear. Please delete my link Laura. I posted it to the wrong challenge! :P

    ReplyDelete

tangle me some zen, baby!!