Monday, February 22, 2016

Weekly Challenge #256

Happy Monday Everyone.

I'm going to make this short - because it's been a really tiring week here.  Chewie had his tonsillectomy on Tuesday and everything went well.   However the healing process is hard for a seven year old to process - and he's been very sad and sore.

On top of that, Artoo is still sick complete with another trip to the Emergency room.  Between the surgery and the sickness - there hasn't been much going on to show or report.

So.

Here's this week's Challenge!

Weekly Challenge #256: "DuoTangle: Boo*Kee/Artoo"
This week's challenge is to create a tile or piece using only two tangles: so this week use the two tangles that i have named after my two boys.

my two boys in Tangle form


The Step outs for Boo*Kee are here, and the step outs for Artoo are here.

Have a great week - and send me some good vibes.  Hopefully this week gets better.

If you have a blog, add the site-specific URL where your tile is posted to the linkey machine below! Don't forget to link back here so that others can join in the fun! (if you don't know how to find this, you can see my half assed tutorial here) Also, please feel free to come back often and visit the links of those people on the linkey machine - don't forget to leave a comment or feedback, everyone loves feedback. ;) 
If you have a blog or host your images on line (like on Flickr or Picassa or Pinterest), add the site-specific URL where your tile is posted to the linkey machine below! Don't forget to link back here so that others can join in the fun! (if you don't know how to find this, you can see my half assed tutorial here) Also, please feel free to come back often and visit the links of those people on the linkey machine - don't forget to leave a comment or feedback, everyone loves feedback. ;)

19 comments:

  1. Such a hard time for you (and the whole family) this last week. Wish Chewie a quick recovery (I assume he has had the worst part) and of course Artoo too. And you ..... thanks for making a challenge, even now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks very much for publishing your weekly challenge despite of your busy time actually. I wish Chewie and Artoo feel better quick, and take care of you too. I'm a new tangler in your challenge (I began with #252) and I wait every monday now to have the instructions. (And please excuse me for my bad english... ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these tangles are a lot of fun. I hope everyone is well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear about your difficult week. When I was growing up and it seemed everyone had their tonsils out, they were consoled by being able to eat lots of ice cream. I hope everyone is on the mend and that this week proves better than last. Thanks for publishing the challenge anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never knew you had tangles named after your boys. Does B-rad have a tangle too?

    Thank you for posting despite having a rough week. I'm sure all of us here who take part in your weekly challenge appreciate it. I hope the boys feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I join the others in sending the very best wishes for your boys and you. Get well soon! Also, your tangled piece is just plain beautiful. I keep coming back to look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peace and health to you all. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending good thoughts your way and wishes for a speedy return to full health for all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember getting my tonsils out and I thought the, "You can eat as much ice cream as you want" thing was a cruel joke. I didn't want *any*! I hope you're all back on your feet quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending wishes for a speedy recovery for all! Thanks for the beautiful challenge, especially in light of your family's health challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So nice tangles! Thank you for sharing them! Hope everyone recovers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Be well! Sending all my positive vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wishing you and your boys all the best! It is truly inspiring how you manage to stay upbeat through all the downbeats life is throwing at you. But then again, the Diva presides over a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope your whole family is doing better soon! Thinking of you over here in Ontario!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Laura these are great patterns. I apologize to all that my last weeks entry reposted. I am out of town and had problems with the site using my iPad.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was fun! This is my first attempt. Hope your kids are doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Laura, wish you and your family healthfulness. Thank you for the challenge. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  18. Laura, I hope everyone is finally well, and that you all remain well. And thanks for continuing to do the challenges in spite of what's been going on. This was a great one.

    ReplyDelete

tangle me some zen, baby!!