Thursday, July 28, 2016

My Challenge pieces

Oh man, these have been finished since Monday afternoon - but have been floating through my room, from room to room as i keep getting distracted by my children and life.  But here are my tiles for this week's challenge.

I used a circle stencil to draw some random circles for my string.
 I filled each of the circles with tangles using straight lines, and then i coloured the whole background grey and tangled tipple overtop.  :)

i loved this one
for my second tile, i used my circle stencil again, and it ended up looking like an old ornate button.  i love this one.

Thanks for checking back!!!  The challenge can be found here!

and i'm going to be using hashtags on the app for each of my weekly challenges.  So if you're game use the hashtag #DC277 (Diva Challenge #277) for your tile this week!  You can also search in the app for people's contributions to the challenge by clicking on the hashtag from inside the app, or using the search function.  

8 comments:

  1. Both beautiful and very different. That's why I can't pick a favorite. I do have the app, but don't (yet I hope) understand totally what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne!! if you've got the free version, it will just give you access to the waterfall, i believe. Which, in and of itself is gorgeous. I have the full version - and it allows me to post my tiles to share on the app, and search hashtags, and create my own mosaics. I find myself going there continually for inspiration.

      Delete
  2. Both beautiful and very different. That's why I can't pick a favorite. I do have the app, but don't (yet I hope) understand totally what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pieces. I particularly like the way the top one just jumps off the paper with they gray background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both beautiful. But the second one talks to me!😄

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beiden zijn mooi geworden en mooie strakke lijnen. De 2e springt er echt uit en is inderdaad heel erg goed gelukt. Prachtig. Mijn favoriet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh. This is the same as Knightspeak from Donna Lacey, CZT!
    Oh well, it's happened before. And with a pattern I thought I'D deconstructed.
    But I love this pattern and have just been doing it on some tiles to trade, so I'll keep going. :)

    ReplyDelete

tangle me some zen, baby!!