Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Travelling Tangles - Marguerite Samama Part 2!

last week i posted about the Travelling Tangles project and my collaboration with Margeurite Samama - you can see the tiles she sent that i completed here

This week i'm sharing with you the tiles i collaborated on with Marguerite  that *I* Started and SHE completed.

They are so gorgeous - wait until you see!!

Here's my starter:
 Auraknot with some pearls
Here's what she did with it!
It's so beautiful!!
 and here's our second collaboration:

I made a stripe of echoism, and a stripe of Rick's Flux with aura
 And here's her stunning result:

I love the colours and the all the drama!!

Thanks again, Marguerite!! i had so much fun with you!

8 comments:

  1. Yesssss! So happy you like it. I had a wonderful time. Hope our tiles will inspire lots of people ❣

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty colours, indeed. I really like the wobbly Auraknot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful work. It's so exciting seeing what people do with your starts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so rich and elegant! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

tangle me some zen, baby!!