Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Travelling Tangles - Carol Graham Part 2

Scroll down for this week's challenge!  

I hope you're enjoying this Wednesday Series as i share my collaborations with tanglers from all over the world!  (you can find the rest of this series here)

The Travelling Tangles Project is a group on facebook created and organized by Stephanie Jennifer, in Singapore.  It's so much fun - you pair up with another tangler - you send them a tile or two to complete and then they do the same!  It's like the best kind of mail ever.  Artsy Pen Pals!! 

This week, i'm sharing with you the collaborative project with Carol Graham from the Winnipeg, MB in Canada!  

Here are the tiles i sent to Carol and what she did with them!  

Before: by me
Again, i used the heft hack technique on these tiles.  

Beautiful After - by Carol 
 I love that she attached little black gems onto the tile.  I love this spirally pattern, i don't think i've ever tried it before.
Before - by me

Stunning After by Carol
 I love those organic fronds!! and the colour!  So pretty.

Thanks so much for swapping with me Carol!

You can read Carol's thoughts about this swap here on her blog

Have a great week
 -L-

2 comments:

tangle me some zen, baby!!