Monday, March 6, 2017

Weekly Challenge #306

Hey all,

So i've been struggling with my computer and my internet for a very long time trying to get this post off the ground.  And in the interest of not going completely batshit crazy, i'm just going to jump straight in to the challenge this week, because for whatever reason - photos will NOT load today.

Grrrrr (and all the grown up curse words i don't use when the kids are awake)

Weekly Challenge #306: UMT Amphora by ZenLilyMoon


 For those of you who are new, the first Monday of every month is a Use My Tangle Challenge, where the challenge of the week is to use a tangle created by one of you!  If you have a tangle you'd like to submit you can add it here and be sure that it follows the guidelines for submission.

This month's UMT is Amphora by ZenLilyMoon and you can see the step outs here 

It's quite a lovely delicate looking tangle, and i really enjoyed it!  I will try my darndest to post my tile, maybe my internet won't be so temperamental tomorrow.  UPDATE!! I was able to get my tile up this morning... i'm not going to mess around too much with this post because i don't want to jinx anything.  ;) 


have a great week!



And if you're on the Zentangle Mosaic App or Instagram - i'm @iamthediva - come on by and follow me, and i'm going to be using hashtags on the app for each of my weekly challenges. So if you're game - use the hashtag #DC306(Diva Challenge #306) for your tile this week! You can also search in the app for people's contributions to the challenge by clicking on the hashtag from inside the app, or using the search function. 



If you have a blog or host your images on line (like on Flickr or Picassa or Pinterest), add the site-specific URL where your tile is posted to the linkey machine below! Don't forget to link back here so that others can join in the fun! (if you don't know how to find this, you can see my half assed tutorial here) Also, please feel free to come back often and visit the links of those people on the linkey machine - don't forget to leave a comment or feedback, everyone loves feedback. ;) 

If you love the challenge as much as i do, please consider leaving a tip (tip jar in the side bar).  I write this blog for free and have no plans to make it a paid for service in the future.  Buy me a cup of coffee, or a new Micron pen!! Click the tip jar on the side for a monthly tip, but if you just wanna throw a few bucks my way THIS LINK will give you a one time option.    A very big thank you to those who have kept me in hot cups of joe. ;)


9 comments:

  1. Grrrrr is indeed the word to describe your misery. Succes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, you did it!!! I like your very playful tile.

      Delete
  2. I sure do miss keeping up with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon, Laura. How are you feeling this week? Last week everyone in your house was down with colds, headaches, well, you know. I noticed on your tile you used Amphora in a couple different ways. I think variations are great. You should go check out my blog and see the variation I did to it. See you next week. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tangle from Lily Moon! Had a lot of fun with it Laura! Hope your internet-trouble will be solved soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura - sending you and yours healing vibes, thoughts and prayers. Thanks for sharing this UMT of Lily Moon's. I'm not a grid guy, but I tackled it and was fairly pleased with the result.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Laura! Thank you for your chose my tangle pattern Amphora, I'm honored. Best wishes you and your family:
    Lily Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Laura! I enjoy your weekly challenge. Best wishes from Germany! Margarete

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tile is soooo lovely! Thank you for another wonderful challenge that introduced me to a new-to-me gorgeous tangle! πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete

tangle me some zen, baby!!